We have been a member of the Polish Ventilation Association and Business Centre Club for many years.
With regard to the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we would like to inform you about the purposes, scope and categories of personal data processing and your rights according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (in force since 25.05.2018) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
1. The data controller is Klimat Solec Sp. z o.o. based in Solec Kujawski, ul. Nadborna 2a, hereinafter called "the Controller";
2. The Controller conducts personal data processing operations.
3. In matters related to personal data, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Personal data will be processed:
a) for the purpose of conclusion and execution of contracts,
b) in the case of a legitimate interest pursued by the Controller or a third party, in order to fulfill a legal obligation of the Controller.
5. Personal data may be made available to entities cooperating with the Controller in order to execute a concluded contract or to entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal acts.
6. The basis for personal data processing is an activity necessary to conclude or execute a contract, the legitimate interest of the Controller, or an obligation arising from legal acts.
7. You have the right to:
a) request access to your personal data, and request the Controller to rectify and delete them or limit their processing,
b) object to such processing,
c) transfer the data,
d) file a complaint to a supervisory body,
8. Data are not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
9. Personal data will be stored for the period required by the applicable law, based on a legitimate interest pursued by the Controller, not shorter than the duration of the contract and the expiry of any claims.
1. The owner of the website www.klimat-solec.pl, www.klimat-pro.pl, www.wayy.pl, hereinafter referred to as "the Website", is KLIMAT SOLEC Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Solec Kujawski, 86-050, ul. Nadborna 2a.
3. Personal data of customers are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal of the European Union, L 119) and other currently applicable (i.e. throughout the period of processing of given data) laws on the protection of personal data.
4. The content of the Website serves as information on the products of KLIMAT PRO and Wayy brands products and services offered by KLIMAT SOLEC Sp. z o.o.
5. Using the Website does not require the revelation of personal data, except for the contact form (www.klimat-pro.pl, www.wayy.pl). In this case it is necessary to provide an email address and, optionally, a telephone number and company name (www.klimat-pro.pl) or name, last name and email address (www.wayy.pl). These data are used only to process the query.
6. While using the Website, the user's data are collected automatically. The controller uses the information contained in system logs, resulting from the general rules of connections carried out on the Internet. These data include, among others: IP address, domain name, browser type, type of operating system. The data can be collected by Cookies, Google Analytics and Google+. The information is used for technical purposes related to administering the Controller's servers. In addition, IP addresses are used to gather general, statistical, demographic information.
7. If the contact form is used, the controller processes the personal data of the user on the basis of the controller's legitimate interest, which is handling the query.
8. The controller stores your personal data until the query is processed, taking into account the time of storage of personal data specified in separate regulations.
9. The user has the right to inspect, update and delete their data. For this purpose, please send a request to email@example.com
10. No personal data of Website users are transferred to third parties.
13. Cookies are used:
- to ensure security while using the Website,
- to improve the services provided using personal data for analytical and statistical purposes.